by Adam on May 28, 2008
Taking a page out of the book of the legend that is Peter Griffin; here’s something a little different. Now, I don’t know whether this will be a recurring series of posts or not, but a few things have been annoying me recently and so I felt compelled to post them in order to vent my frustration. I just tell it how I see it, hopefully without sounding like a grumpy old man.
Here we go then: You know what really grinds my gears?
- People playing shit music through the speakers of mobile phones whilst on public transport. Honestly.
- Grand Theft Auto IV- oh yes I’ve just mentioned (possibly) your new favourite game. The graphics are just too damn dark.
- Chavs. I just thought I’d put that one out there. Wanted for crimes against fashion, the English language and decent human behaviour. Easy target? Probably.
- When Twitter goes down. When I ‘really’ want to tweet what’s happening, it’s down. I hope all these problems get sorted out soon
- When 4OD doesn’t work. Sure, it’s in beta but that’s not particularly comforting when you’re dying to see new Peep Show, Reaper or Shipwrecked, is it?
I hope this is viewed as what it is meant to be- a tongue in cheek rant about annoying things. Do YOU have anything that really annoys you?